Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Faerycat goes to a Wake pt1

Hello everyone.  Another event that I'm blogging for, though since I set up the bloggers for this one, not sure if this counts as a major victory; of course I'd pick myself as a blogger. [Okay, no, not really, but I did want to increase the blogger pool for this event, so here I am].

There are some lovely things, and I plan on featuring more things later, but the event is only going on until the 22nd of this month, and there is Entertainment! planned for this weekend and into the next, so I really wanted to get a post done this week.

Its a wake.  And on sunday, it will be the anniversary of H. P. Lovecraft's deathday.

So, entertainment stuff:
      Saturday, DJs Sred and Khaos will be spinning tunes for folks in the main graveyard
      Sunday, DJs Elwood, Beth and Sirius will be spinning tunes for folks in the main graveyard
      Wednesday, Zoltan Mint will be running an RPG event at a special location.

More info can be found http://lovecraftswakesl.blogspot.com/


Credits
Body: Slink Physique with hands, feet and head.
Skin: Custom
Shape: Custom
Hair: Magika Dreamy
Tail: NV Fluffy

Dress: Facade Noir - Sonia Dress [Lovecraft's Wake]

Graveyard and Tentacle Candle: Howling Asylum [Lovecraft's Wake]
Ground Polyp and Mushrooms: Pixelancer [Lovecraft's Wake]

Come out and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment